942 Alpha Street, Inglewood CA 90302
Organized administrative professional with 10 years hands-on experience supporting business in areas such as payroll, administration, accounting, accounts payable/receivable. Collaborative team player with strong communication, decision-making and time management abilities.
Fine Art Shipping, INC. March 2008 to April 2016
Operations Administration Assistant
- Processed payroll and transmission weekly. Successfully met deadline 100%.
Created attendance/vacation database making tracking for the company and employees quick, accurate and convenient.
- Developed an organized record-keeping system for reports/responses with regulatory authorities, such as Department of Motor Vehicles, Public Utilities commission and Registrar recorder.
- Reconciled bank statement monthly, eliminating accounting errors and keeping balances in sync. Made daily in person or remote deposits to the bank.
- Coordinated approval process for accounts payable invoices. Prepared payment checks weekly. Researched and resolved billing issues in time to avoid any additional costs or late fees. Applied various payment types assuring client stayed up to date with account
Electracash, INC. July 2003 to March 2008
- Managed and coordinated extremely busy calendar providing time for everything. Assured attendees were prepared with time, directions and necessary materials prior to meeting.
- While booking conference rooms, arranging out of town conferences, travel and hotel accommodations took advantage of group and discount rates reducing company expenses.
- Prioritized email and replied on behalf of the CEO on related issues. Handled and distributed all incoming and outgoing mail. Responded to routine correspondence.
- Worked with CEO on special projects, manuals, policies, procedures, and correspondence. Monitored costs and expense reports, negotiated vendors contracts conserving cost whenever possible. Supervised 8 to 10 clerical staff.
Psychology degree from State Polytechnic University, Pomona