Customer Service, Warehouse
2407 thoreau st. inglewood, CA 90303
310-695-8079 · email@example.com
To become a valuable part of this company so I can grow as a person and acquire a notable position, as well as utilize my leadership abilities.
Work of experience
UBER/TCP Los Angeles, CA
Driver- May/2015- May/2015
Greet customers upon entering vehicle
Transport customers safely to destination
Drive to multiple destination based on number of clients
Maintain a clean and presentable vehicle
Work extended hours due to duration of requested trip
Huntley Santa Monica Beach Hotel Santa Monica, CA
Bellman- March/2015 - April/2016
- Greet guests upon arrival to hotel
- Transport guest luggage to assigned room/suite
- Occasionally lifting and carry luggage over 50 lbs.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Remain in the lobby to assist with guest arrivals
- Maintain a clean lobby at all times.
- Communicate effectively with guest
- Use equipment safely with caution
- Called upon to help other departments
- Addressing the person by their name to make them feel welcome and important.
- Maintain a good nature and customer service skills of service to maintain a stellar reputation and keep visitors coming back to the property.
- Point out areas of attraction in the hotel, such as the concierge, the gift shop, and the business center, etc.
Mini-Bar Attendant- Sept. /2011 - March/2015
- Restock mini-bar drinks inside rooms/suites
- Charge guest upon consumption of drink(s)
- Check if drinks are up to date
- Ensure a clean and organized work area
- Maintain a clean and organized storage for drinks
- Inventory at the end of each month.
- Clean and defrost the mini bars regularly and consistently.
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all Mini Bar items.
- Make sure menus are present at all times.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and display professionalism at all times.
- Maintain assigned mini bar carts.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel Bel Air / Brentwood, CA
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Handle difficult situations effectively
- Keep control of Minibar by conducting regular Inventory
- Keep record of expiration dates for minibar products
- When occupancy is low, assist Hotel with other duties as assigned.
- Provide accurate room changes in a timely manner, to front desk for billing purposes.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problem or matter of significance.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives.
El Camino College Torrance, CA
General Education – Aug/2011- Present
Relevant courses: English, Mathematics, History, Psychology, Political Science, Anthropology, Theatre, and Art.
Leuzinger High School Lawndale, CA
High School Diploma- Aug/2007- June/2011
2013 Community of Christian Conduct Certificate
Bilingual, Recreational Sports, Hiking, Physical Fitness, Reading, and Computers