Customer Service/Inside Sales
436 W. Hillsdale Ave. Cell: 310-922-2533
Inglewood, CA 90302 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Seasoned team player and high-capacity problem solver with a solid track record in managing customer service, quality assurance, data entry/retrieval and preparation of accurate documentation.
Reliable background in key account management and process improvements in fast paced consumer use and sales marketplaces.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- A patient listener who fully focuses on customers and understands there needs and wants.
- Organized and detail-oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Top performer in customer relationship building
- Significant skills in ongoing transactions and complex deals in various market segments.
- Self-motivated to achieve peak performance, maintain top quality standards, ensure regulatory compliance, and meet and/or exceed aggressive business goals and objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Customer Service ÂŸRelationship Building ÂŸ Product Knowledge ÂŸTeam Participation ÂŸQuality Assurance ÂŸDeal Closing ÂŸCustomer Satisfaction
BeachBody 01/2013 to 06/2013
Telesales/Customer Service- El Segundo, CA
Golds Gym 02/2009 to 02/2013
Fitness Consultant/Membership Sales- Venice, CA
Bankers Life & Casualty 12/2008 to 11/2011
Insurance Agent- Culver City, CA
IMMS/Group 500 06/2002 to 10/2007
Insurance Marketing- Culver City, CA
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of most commonly used CRM databases
- Basic office skills (filing, faxing, copying)
- Answering multi line telephones
- 45 WPM Typing ability
- Internet researching and prospecting.