Renee Henderson - Data Entry Clerk
Renee T. Henderson
Summary of Qualifications
Ability to work independently and can thrive as part of team. Highly responsive to internal and external customers. Creative and resourceful in generating ideas and solving problems. Quick-thinking while continuously paying attention to detail, open to change, always seeking out learning opportunities. Professional in maintaining composure in high pressure situations. Proficient in Lawson II HRIS Database, Oracle, MS Office Suite, Google Doc’s, and Prezi Presentation tools.
Facilities & Budget Management
Planning & Organizational Skills
- Planned and executed two office relocation projects, including build out and floor plan for 9,000 sq. ft. for 40+ employees.
- Managed facilities for two offices in El Segundo and San Francisco.
- As western Region Human Resources Coordinator, responded to employee questions on benefits, FMLA, CFRA, COBRA, employee performance and relations.
Labor Community Services, AFL-CIO - United Way, Los Angeles, CA 2015-Present
Assistance Program Manager
Perform intakes on Labor Union members and Community members, complete need assessments for emergency financial assistance. Manage Utility grant program, provide referrals, maintain confidential and sensitive information, and special projects as assigned.
UCLA Extension, Los Angeles, CA 2013-2014
Human Resources Management Certification, courses studied: HR Essentials; Talent Acquisition; Finance; Human Capital; Compensation; Benefits; Strategic HR; HR Ethics; Employee Relations - HR Law Aspects, and Human Resource Development.
Les Entourage, Los Angeles, CA 2013
(Lora Bailey, Founder & Owner Human Resources Consulting)
Provide Human Resource Coordination during special projects, start-up HR department, provide expertise on FLSA/EEO compliance & documentation, corporate best practices, Offer Letters, Onboarding set up list, CRA/FCRA forms, Injury prevention forms, HIPPA, Title VII, ADA, Accident, Injury, Illness Prevention Investigation and UI Appeals forms.
SymphonyIRI Group, Inc., El Segundo, CA 2001-2012
SymphonyIRI Group, Inc. (currently: Information Resources, Inc.) the 5th largest Global Market Research company in the US focused on providing analytic and consulting services to sales and marketing professionals in the consumer packaged goods industry and is a leading provider of UPC scanner-based business solutions, offering services in the U.S. & Internationally.
Human Resources Coordinator & Office Manager (became Office Manager for the West Coast in 2004)
Responsible for managing a 20,000 sq. ft. office with 85-40 employees as well as the HR Coordinator for the Western Region (10 states). Managed and supported the office technology. Liaison between building management and corporate office
- Key HR contact for issues, questions and maintained all HR confidential documentation (i.e., I-9s, H1B Visas, Terminations, Relocations, Payroll changes, Merit increases, Workers’ Compensation claims, and Separation Agreements)
- Put together new hire correspondence as part of the onboarding process
- Assist Payroll with Benefits administration and enrollment, point of contact for questions regarding health benefits
- Collaborate with team members on various departmental efforts and initiatives
- Partnered with the HR team on Payroll, including approving and verifying hours, liaison to corporate divisions, post Compliance Wage and Hour posters for both offices in El Segundo and San Francisco location
- Ensure HRIS system is up-to-date, AAP applicant tracking, and ERP tracking
- Follow through on procedural and special project details
- Administered and scored applicant statistical data tests
- Led New Hire Orientation sessions explaining services, policies, and procedures, and revise orientation content on a regular basis to ensure information is accurate and current
- Performed Employment & University verifications, utilized outside firms for background checks
- Coordinated Training & logistics for large scale meetings, events, teleconferences and videoconferences
- Trained new HR assistants in Lawson II HRIS system, Brass Rings requisition tool and HR processes & procedures
- Supported office technology, troubleshoot & resolve problems and liaison to corporate tech group
- Led efforts in streamlining and organizing confidential documents, files and data flow
- Maintained and distributed West Coast contact list to ten states west of Texas
- Maintained Performance Reviews, and team member on Succession Planning Projects
- Maintained awareness of regulatory trends to improve organizational, financial and operational performance
- Procured all office supplies and equipment for the West Coast sites, coded departmental expenses in Oracle Financial tool and reconciled purchases in Bank of America SmartData reporting software
HR Only Staffing & Consulting, Los Angeles, CA 1997-2000
HR Only provided the highest quality Human Resources professionals for a variety of HR opportunities.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Screened and interviewed candidates, conducted employment & education verifications and schedule interviews
- Utilized HRIS system to log and track assignment ratings and interview surveys
- Tracked employee’s bonus hours in Excel, and maintained candidate files
- Trained new employees on HRIS database (Tempus Fugit)
- Wrote job descriptions for publications, and conducted candidate searches
- Coordinated marketing mass mailing brochures and materials
Additional Responsibilities at HR Only: Data Entry Specialist and Project Analyst
Market benefits and services to clients and candidates, conduct research for special projects. Maintain, track, and log Quality survey evaluations.
UCLA Extension, Los Angeles, CA
Human Resources Management Certification, courses studied: HR Essentials; Talent Acquisition; Finance; Human Capital; Compensation; Benefits; Strategic Human Resources; Human Resource Ethics; Employee Relations – Law Aspects, and Human Resources Development
Certification with Distinction: December 2014
Computer Learning Center, Los Angeles, CA
Specialized Associates of Arts Degree in Computerized Applications and Network Administration
Graduated Cum Laude with Perfect Attendance, 1997
Trade Technical College of Los Angeles, CA
Introduction to Computer Concepts, Office Administration and Procedures
Completed Labor Studies Disaster Relief and When the Paycheck Stops Courses
Training & Seminars
PIHRA – Healthcare Reform PPACA (Program ID: #137671) SHRM 1.0 General Recertification, 04/26/2013
Siebel (STAR) Accounting Program
EEOC Training, SymphonyIRI Group University
California OSHA Training, SymphonyIRI Group University
Harassment Series: Workplace Harassment, Confronting Harassment & Prevention Harassment
CPR Certified, including Infant CPR
Certificates Of Completion & Awards
SymphonyIRI Group, Inc. - Make It Happen Award, consistent recipient
Information Resources, Inc. (aka SymphonyIRI Group, Inc.) - Extraordinary Performance Award for Morale in the Office
Certificate of Appreciation by the Client Services Manager
Certificate of Success by the Director of Candidate Services
Human Resources Knowledge Network (HRKN)
PIHRA Member District #1 Los Angeles, CA Chapter
HR Leadership Council
Member of the Chamber of Commerce of California
Los Angeles, CA Diversity Council Member