Brandon Browne Resume/Claims Service Representative
9804 4th Avenue, Inglewood, Ca 90305 | 323-270-5074 | email@example.com
- I am seeking a position with your company where I can utilize my customer service and organizational skills to assist with managing your company’s image and bottom line.
high school diploma | completed june 1996 | st. bernards high school
- Basic Coarse of Study: GPA 3.0
Skills & Abilities
- Confident, attentive, consistent, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to organize and prioritize, adaptable, articulate, conflict resolution competent, reliable, trustworthy, punctual, driven, team player, ability to multi-task, typing wpm 60
- MS Office Suites, Internet Explorer, E-mail, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel
property manager | hayes & cook realty | march 2001 – November 2014
- Manage property for multi and single family dwellings, tenant/customer service, data entry, 10-key, collect & deposit rent payments, cash handling, conduct background/credit checks, create lease and month to month rental agreements, schedule appointments for rental viewings, maintain files and records, perform basic accounting, i.e., A/P, A/R, etc., key holder, hire and supervise workmen, trach repairs, general documentation and follow up on maintenance of rental properties.
appointment clerk | kaiser permanente | september 1999 – February 2001
- Answer incoming calls, provide member assistance by scheduling/rescheduling/cancelling/verifying appointments, transferring calls to appropriate departments, looking up appointment availability, determining if calls are urgent and performing/ directing members to emergency procedures, composing messages from members to providers or other medical staff based on members request, utilize database to assist with informing member of guidelines, policies, or any other general information, perform data retrieval, record and maintain member logs, change or assign members primary care physicians, contact physicians or other medical staff as needed to assist members, perform other duties as assigned.