Customer Service Supervisor
3510 W. 78th Pl Inglewood, CA. 90305 Phone: 323-707-6910 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant and Office Manager
Highlights and Qualifications
- · Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant; success in project management and systems administration.
- · Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills; works well independently or on a team.
- · Rapid learner with strong planning, writing, and organization skills.
- · Highly productive managing projects, creative problem solver who rapidly adapts to changing demands and deadlines.
- · Very experienced using administrative and accounting software.
Gardena Self Storage 2009-Present
- · Provide direct administrative support to CEO and home office senior management.
- · Process expense reports, rental payments, collections, and bank deposits.
- · Day to day office management and administrative tasks.
- · Liaison between contactors, and senior management.
- · Troubleshoot client concerns, complaints and solve system problems
- · Utilize databases and accounting programs to organize and maintain company records.
- · Interview and train personnel on programs and site management.
Act-1 Group 2008-2009
- · Provide direct administrative support to CEO and senior management.
- · Assisted with front office and switchboard when needed.
- · Maintained company files, documents, and data entry systems.
- · Assisted with budget management, submitted check requests for sponsorship, reconciled credit card invoices, and processed expense reports.
- · Coordinated upcoming events, seminars, and executive meetings.
- · Coordinated and maintained executive calendars with meetings, conference calls, business travel arrangements, and client conferences.
Parsons Federal Credit Union 2007-2008
Executive Assistant - Junior Accountant
- · Provide direct administrative support to the President and senior management.
- · Assisted Senior Accountant to maintain the financial, statistical, and accounting records for the credit union.
- · Schedule and coordinate all board meetings and conferences; created meeting notes and drafted staff letters as needed.
- · Created and maintained system to track and order all supplies.
- · Draft, prepare, and balance all financial reports; managed accounts payable.
- · Maintained data entry systems.
Country Wide Home Loans 2004-2007
Senior Administrative Assistant – 2nd Lead Supervisor – Funding Support
- · Fund loans by data entry and drafted corresponding documents, letters, and memos.
- · Audit, file, and ship loan applications.
- · Retrieved final HUDs and provided customer service.
- · Scheduled department meetings and coordinated events.
- · Provided HR support; interviewed and trained new employees.
Los Angeles Southwest College – Associate of Arts Degree 2015
Los Angeles Southwest College – Associate of Arts Degree 2014
Honors & Awards
- · Dean’s Honor List, Los Angeles Southwest College, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- · Member, Los Angeles Southwest College Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, 2012-Present
- · Employee of the Month, Countrywide Home Loans, July & October 2004
- · Service Award, Countrywide Home Loans, August 2004, January 2005, & March 2005
- · Outstanding Supervisor Award, New Creation Christian Faith Center, 1996-1997, 1999-2000, & 2002-2003
- · Outstanding Basketball and Football Coach, New Creation Christian Faith Center School, 2000