Paulette S. Burrell
8405 Crenshaw Blvd. Apt D
Inglewood, Ca. 90305
Air Import/Breakbulk /Export Agent
Import Clerk and Data Entry
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills: listening, speaking and writing
- High level of motivation and initiative; Adaptable Team Member
- Experience working with Logus, Cargo Matrix, and Word.
- Ten key by touch and sight; Medical Billing and Coding; Data Entry
- Alpha, statistical, and numeric typing; Strong customer service skills
Data Entry Clerk
See’s Candy, Carson, CA 11/2015 – 12/2015
- Data input orders for candy sales
Air Import/Breakbulk /Export Agent 01/1998 – 06/2012
DHL International Freight Forwarder
Redondo Beach, CA.
- Verified and confirmed bills of lading, ETA, pieces and weight.
- Processed and billed tariff charges.
- Break down master airway and house airway bills to documents.
- Critique documents for Hazardous Materials.
- Confirm shippers, consignee and broker information.
- Check with US Customs for clearance.
- Notified broker with clearances, storage dates and broker fees.
- Provided daily customer service via telephone and in person.
- Follow-up pending shipments to avoid penalties thru scanning and emailing documents
- Maintain files for company records.
DHL Global Forwarding – Hazardous Material Security Plan
Air Import Billing Accuracy – Process Improvement
Frederick Douglass Senior High School Graduate
Baltimore, MD - Diploma , with some college courses